miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2009

Technology

Technology
Since I have been in the American School Puerto Vallarta all they taught us computer class and we learned a bunch of fun and use full things. We first started using simple programs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point , internet, hotmail etc.

When we got to High School, technology became even more useful and teachers would make us do projects that included the use of a computer's program. Such as: PowerPoint, flash, real player, etc. A specific project I remember is one we made with Mr. Jeff the project was to build web pages but with science information . At the begging it was difficult because we were just learning how to do them , but at the end we were proud of what we had done. But I also thing that not most of the teacher like to use technology because they tried to avoid to use moddle like Ms. Fenton she says that she hates to use it.

In conclusion I think that the use of technology would be introduce more and more with the pass of the years because we are being more dependent of technology.

1 comentario: