domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2009

face!

Facebook has implemented some new security measures and I think they are very important and people should pay more attention to it. They are new measures that help to control your information to be secure. Its good because you decide which information to share and with who. I think they were created due to many problems around the world. Facebook has become too popular and conflicts have occurred. Like people getting information from this social networking and using it for bad things. I’m not sure if it will be successful because some people will not take their time in reading about it, but for some people would definitively would like more the idea of having facebook more private. In personal opinion this is something good and I will still use facebook.
The situation with posts about the ASPV staff memebers on Facebook is causing a conflict. I don't believe that they are offensive. However if they are insulting and humiliating in any way, of course it's wrong; but if the person doesn’t mind because it is not bad, then I don't think people should react angry. I also think that the creator how start the things of the quotes should make some changes like to take away the ASPV logo, Selitzer's picture, and the name of the teacher who say those quotes.this are some changes that in my opinion I would made .

1 comentario:

  1. do the new fb measures actually make it easier for you to share things with EVERYONE instead of just Friends?

    interesting thought, thanks.

    ResponderEliminar