lunes, 15 de febrero de 2010

new post!

After watching the video I was completely shocked with such amazing invention. This guy is a genius and is fantastic how you can do tons of things. I was amazed with all the functions that it has and thought that I Personally would like to buy one. You can make anything with this device, from taking pictures, passing documents to another computer, games, watch, etc. It’s amazing how technology gets better and better every time making things easier.

The greatest thing of this device is how you can have the information you want by just a click or access to anything. This is a device that has been invented to do life easier and to have access in a quick way in almost every single thing. Overall it gives you so many useful things. Like being able to check the time in your hand or the climate, etc. Personally I did not see any limitations I think it’s a great invention.

In my opinion I think that the term open source is something that is open to public so everyone can have access to it. I believe the pro of sharing this new invention is that people would be more involved in technology also it would make it easier for something’s in life. And also I good thing would be that it would not be that expensive. The cons are that people could get addict to this new software

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario