lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

social Media :D

The video that we watch last week was focused on social media. These video was represented at very fun way that catch my attention. What I like about the video was the way they present it. It’s loaded with tons of interesting facts about social media. They are showing interesting facts at a very constant speed keeping you focus on it.

All this social media has expand over the years. Even though is dangerous, I think that the social media is a very useful. There will be people that make good use of it as to use it as a learning source but there will be others that will not use it properly. A positive part of it is that we can be in contact with our friends, family and also be in contact with world news by just getting log in our Facebook.

It is obvious that we are now living in at a technological world, making social media become the modern industrial revolution. Every time more and more people are becoming involve in this new world. This allows us to interact at a easier way just by turning on the computer. We just need to be careful and use it in a good way.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey Meli!
    I totally agree with what you said. The Youtube video about Social Media was definitely interesting and well done. I liked how you mentioned its utilities and advantages but dangers are also numerous. I really liked your post! (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really liked what you said about keeping contact with the world, it's true, technology has enabled us to stay connected to people who live far away. Check your spelling, but other than than I really loved the way you wrote!!

    ResponderEliminar